In need of Bachelorette Party Questions: Games to Play?
Remember when you and your besties would have sleepovers as children? We’re sure there was lots of stuff that you’d do but let’s be real – sleepovers were all about the juicy gossip!
So why should your grown up sleepover be any different? We want all the hottest gossip at your bachelorette too! And the best way to get the gossip? With these awesome party questions for bachelorette games!
Bachelorette Questions For The Groom:
Wait a minute – the grooms not supposed to be at the bachelorette party? You’re right! But there’s a really fun game you can play where you ask the groom questions before the party. The game is called “What did the groom say?” and it works like this:
Before the bachelorette party, the maid of honor (or whoever is hosting the games) sends the groom a list of questions about the bride. “What is your favorite tv show to watch with the bride?”, “How did you and the bride meet?”, and so on and so forth.
At the bachelorette party, the bride is asked to answer each question as she believes the groom did. If she answers correctly, all the bridesmaids take a drink. If she answers incorrectly, she takes a drink.
Here are some great questions for that game:
Ask the Groom Bachelorette Game
- What is the bride’s middle name?
- When is the bride’s birthday?
- What size shoe does the bride wear?
- How did you and the bride meet?
- Where did you take the bride on your first date?
- Where was your first kiss with the bride?
- What is your favorite restaurant together?
- What is the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for the bride?
- What is your favorite thing about the bride?
- What color are the bride’s eyes?
- Who made the first move?
- Who said “I love you” first?
- What does the bride consider to be your most annoying habit?
- What is the bride’s favorite thing about you?
- What’s the bride’s dream date?
- Where will you go on your honeymoon?
- Where did the bride go to high school?
- What is the bride’s favorite food?
- What is the name of your bride’s first pet?
- Is your bride an early bird or night owl?
- How does your bride like her eggs cooked?
- What is the bride’s most annoying habit?
- How many kids would the two of you like to have?
- What is your bride’s dream job?
- If you had a son, what would you name him?
Bachelorette Questions for the Bride:
Okay, the last game was fun – but we want juiciness! You can ask questions to the bride in game form, or you can just gossip between gal pals. Here are some juicy questions to ask the bride:
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Tell us about your most embarrassing story
- Tell us about your sexiest story
- What is your favorite position?
- Who is most likely to initiate bedroom time in your relationship?
- What is your wildest fantasy?
- If you could role play and have the groom dress up, who would he dress up as?
- Has your groom ever done something that embarrassed you?
- What was your first date like?
- What was your first kiss like?
- Is your groom a good kisser?
- How does your groom kiss?
- Who would handle an emergency better – you or your man?
- At what moment did you know you were in love with your groom?
- At what moment do you think he fell in love with you?
- Do you want kids? How many?
- If your groom was allowed to have one celebrity free pass, who would he choose?
- If you were allowed to have one celebrity free pass, who would you choose?
- Is he a booty or boob guy?
- What’s the strangest place you’ve done the deed?
- Who made the first move, and what was it?
- When did you first say “I Love You”?
- Boxers or briefs? Or birthday suit?
- What’s the most annoying habit the groom has?
- What’s your favorite thing about the groom?
Never Have I Ever Bachelorette Questions
Of course, we can’t forget about your guests! The bachelorette party is just as much about them as it is the bride and groom.
After all, there’d be no bachelorette without your bridesmaids and friends! So let’s ask them some saucy questions in a good ol’ game of Never Have I Ever. Here are some good questions to ask:
- Never have I ever got it on in a car
- Never have I ever engaged in foreplay while driving
- Never have I ever caught my man texting another woman
- Never have I ever snuck somewhere to make out
- Never have I ever lied to get a number
- Never have I ever had a friend with benefits
- Never have I ever walked in on my parents doing the dirty
- Never have I ever sent a risqué pic to the wrong person
- Never have I ever received a dirty pic
- Never have I ever flirted with someone else to make my man jealous
- Never have I ever slept with a friend
- Never have I ever given a fake phone number
- Never have I ever watched an X rated movie
- Never have I ever watched a dirty movie and recreated it with a partner
- Never have I ever been blackout drunk
- Never have I ever kissed a girl
- Never have I ever been in love more than once
- Never have I ever witnessed a crime
- Never have I ever farted around my man
- Never have I ever pooped with the door open
- Never have I ever cheated on my partner
- Never have I ever been the other woman
- Never have I ever been to jail
- Never have I ever been skinny dipping
- Never have I ever had a night as great as tonight
There are so many fun games you can play with your friends at your bachelorette party! Use these questions to get you started, and then come up with your own along the way. These are great for games, but also for icebreakers and conversation starters.
Sara, a seasoned expert in wedding planning and date ideas, brings a wealth of experience to our couples blog. With a background in the television industry and hands-on involvement in a dozen weddings, including working as a wedding assistant on "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera," Sara has an innate understanding of the magic that makes weddings truly special. Growing up with four sisters has given her unique insights into the dating world, making her a go-to source for practical and heartfelt dating advice. Her knowledge and enthusiasm make her the perfect guide for couples seeking to infuse their relationships with creativity and love.