Want to be romantic and send your love some Good Morning Love Texts?
You wake up in the morning – who’s the first person you want to hear from? Your love of course! We all want to feel appreciated and cherished. And there’s lots of ways that we can give that feeling to our partner. One of those ways is with a simple good morning text.
You don’t have to write them a book. A simple, “hello” and “I’m thinking about you” is enough to let them know you care. So today, let’s talk about some good morning texts to send to your love.
Why Send a Good Morning Text?
Have you ever had an experience where you wake up in the morning, spill your coffee, and then it seems to be all downhill from there?
The hot water is not working in your shower, you hit every red light on the way to work, you’re late for your job, the list goes on and on. One negative experience can make our entire day seem terrible.
Well, the opposite is true for a positive morning experience. Starting your morning off right can actually make you more productive and happier throughout the day! And what better way to start off your day than a good morning text from the person you love?
So start their day off right and let them know how you feel with a good morning text. You’ll both feel appreciated and your days will be better because of it!
How Long Should My Text Be?
Remember, we’re not writing a book here. We’re not even writing a love note (although a love note would be a great thing to leave your loved one in the morning!).
We’re writing a good morning text. Chances are, if you’re writing them a text and aren’t with them, they could be on their way to work or school and their time is limited. So you don’t want to make your text too long.
We suggest keeping your good morning text anywhere from a few words, to a few sentences. Anything longer than that should be saved for in person conversation or an actual love note.
So what can you say in your good morning text?
Simple Good Morning Love Texts
We don’t all have time to write longer text messages in the morning. Maybe we’re on our way to work, maybe we have somewhere to be – life is busy.
Luckily, you don’t have to say much to let your loved one know that you are thinking about them. Here are a few short and sweet texts that you can send your love:
- Good morning babe!
- Morning beautiful
- You looked so beautiful when you left this morning.
- Just want to tell you I love you!
- Thinking about you!
- Can’t wait to see you tonight.
- I had a great night with you. Can’t wait to continue tonight!
- I miss you already!
- I hope you have a wonderful day.
- Have I told you how beautiful you are yet this morning?
- Have I told you lately that I love you?
- I hope your day is as wonderful as you!
- You are the best thing in my life – just wanted you to know!
- Thank you for being mine. You are the sunshine in my life!
- You will never know how much you mean to me – don’t forget that!
- Wish I could be with you right now
- I hope you had a great sleep! I miss you!
- Just thinking of you is enough to kickstart my day off right!
- Oh how I wish we could just sleep in together!
- Sending you morning kisses!
- Just want you to know that I feel blessed to have you in my life.
- Just thinking about how much you mean to me this morning!
- Woke up and couldn’t stop thinking of you.
- Counting down the hours till I get to see you again.
- It was rainy this morning, but you brought sunshine into my life 🙂
Good Morning Love Messages when You Want to Say a Little More:
- Good morning babe! Just wanted to say that you looked beautiful this morning and I can’t wait to spend tonight with you. Maybe we could go on a date?
- I just want to let you know that I love you and appreciate you for everything that you do. I feel so blessed to have you in my life. I hope you have a wonderful day!
- Do you know how much you mean to me? I would give the stars and the moon to be with you right now. Maybe we should consider moving in together?
- I just wanted to start your day off on a positive note and tell you that you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I hope your day makes you feel as wonderful as you make me feel!
- I’m so sad that I couldn’t be with you this morning. Be sure to take care of yourself while I’m away – you deserve it! I can’t wait to see you. Will be thinking of you. Xoxo
- I’m so blessed that I get to wake up next to you every morning. My only sadness is that I can’t spend the entire day snuggling you. Thank you for making me the luckiest person in the world. I love you.
- Good day! I hope you have the best day ever. I know my day will be great just knowing that I get to see you later tonight. I can’t wait! P.S. I have a surprise for you!
- I know text isn’t the best way to say this, but I think it’s time we take our relationship to the next level. I can’t stand not waking up next to you every morning.
You can make your morning texts as long or short as you want. They can be sweet and simple, or longer and more affectionate. Either way, your love will know that you’re thinking of them – and that’s what’s matter.
Show your partner how much you love them each and every day in different ways. A short and sweet good morning text can be one of them.
Sara, a seasoned expert in wedding planning and date ideas, brings a wealth of experience to our couples blog. With a background in the television industry and hands-on involvement in a dozen weddings, including working as a wedding assistant on "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera," Sara has an innate understanding of the magic that makes weddings truly special. Growing up with four sisters has given her unique insights into the dating world, making her a go-to source for practical and heartfelt dating advice. Her knowledge and enthusiasm make her the perfect guide for couples seeking to infuse their relationships with creativity and love.