Looking for Spin The Bottle Questions?
Spin the bottle – it’s probably the most classic, long-lasting party game around. We’ve done some research, and the rumor has it that the history of the game actually dates back to the 1920’s.
At this time, the game was called “Bottle of Fortune”. In the beginning, there was no mention of kissing, but somewhere along the line, spin the bottle became a physical game with lots of kissing involved.
How to Play Spin the Bottle
Okay, if you’re in your teens or above, we’re almost certain you’ve heard of spin the bottle by now. But in the case that you haven’t, let’s elaborate. Spin the bottle is a party game.
All you need to play is a group of people and a bottle. Everyone gets in a circle. One player enters the middle of the circle and spins the bottle. Whoever it lands on, they have to kiss. Then it’s the next player’s turn.
Spin on Spin the Bottle
But let’s get real. Just because a bottle says you’re supposed to swap spit with someone, doesn’t mean you’re going to. Luckily, you don’t have to play spin the bottle in the classic way. A great rendition is Spin the Bottle Truth or Dare.
Here’s how to play:
The basics are the same. All you need is a bottle and a group of people. Have everyone form a circle. One person stands in the middle and spins the bottle. Whoever the bottle lands on gets to ask the spinner, “truth or dare?”.
The person in the middle makes their selection and either does the dare or speaks their truth. Simple – and much less germy!
Spin The Bottle Questions Game
- What’s a secret that you’ve never told anyone?
- What would you do if you had the power to become invisible?
- What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told?
- What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done at work?
- Have you ever committed a crime?
- If you had to get back with an ex to repopulate the world, who would you choose?
- Of everyone in the room, who would you call on to help you hide a body and why?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Have you ever sent a pic to someone you didn’t mean to?
- Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn’t have?
- What’s the meanest thing you’ve ever said to someone?
- Have you ever lied to someone to make them like you?
- What’s something you’re glad your parents don’t know about you?
- What’s the worst rumor that’s ever been spread about you?
- What’s the worst rumor you’ve ever spread about someone else?
- Have you ever peed in the pool? (be honest)!
- Do you pee in the shower? What about the bathtub?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What was your first kiss like?
- Who are you most attracted to here?
- What’s your biggest regret in life?
- What’s something most people think is true about you that isn’t?
- Have you ever pooped your pants as an adult?
- What was your last Google Search?
- Have you ever walked in on your parents in an intimate moment?
- What’s your biggest turn on?
- What’s a secret that you’ve never told anyone?
- What’s your biggest turn off?
- Where is the craziest place you’ve ever met someone you dated?
- If you could kiss anyone in the room, who would you choose?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you with a partner?
- What’s your go to pick up line?
- Do you prefer to make the first move or wait?
- How important is it to be attracted to your partner?
- What was your worst experience with a partner?
- Have you ever kissed anyone in this room?
- Do you want to?
- Have you ever wanted to make a move on someone in this room?
- What’s the most embarrassing first impression you’ve had?
- Have you ever had a one-night stand?
- Who’s the oldest person you’ve ever dated? How big was the age gap?
- What is something serious you think about while trying not to laugh?
- Have you ever been turned on at work?
- What are your thoughts on monogamy?
- What’s a fantasy of yours?
- What’s your favorite way to pick up a guy/girl?
- What’s your favorite body part of the opposite gender?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for a guy/girl?
- What’s the best dream you’ve ever had?
- What kind of partner are you?
- Have you ever tasted a booger?
- Have you ever farted in an elevator?
- What do you think about while you’re on the toilet?
- Do you ever pick your nose?
- Do you pee when you laugh, cough, or sneeze?
- Have you ever practiced talking to a guy/girl in the mirror?
- What would you do if you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex?
- Have you ever walked in on someone pooping in the bathroom?
- Has anyone ever walked in on you?
- When was the last time you peed the bed?
- What’s the last text message you sent?
- What’s the longest period you’ve ever gone in the same underwear?
- Would you trade your brother/sister for a million dollars?
- Have you ever been caught picking a wedgie in public?
- Have you ever embarrassed yourself in front of a crush?
- What do your feet smell like?
- What’s the worst thing you’ve ever eaten?
- Are you scared of the dark?
- What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
- Do you look at yourself in the mirror each time you walk by?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- What’s one thing you can tell us that’s a secret about someone else? Without naming names.
- Who would you hate to see you after you just rolled out of bed?
- Have you ever seen something you wish you could unsee?
- Do you find me sexy?
If you aren’t comfortable playing spin the bottle the original, or you are playing with a group of close friends that you don’t want to kiss – don’t! Just change up the game a little.
Instead of kissing, change your spin the bottle game into a game of truth or dare, using some of the truths above to get you started. Don’t be afraid to ask your friends some spicy or embarrassing questions – you know they’ll be asking them to you!
Sara, a seasoned expert in wedding planning and date ideas, brings a wealth of experience to our couples blog. With a background in the television industry and hands-on involvement in a dozen weddings, including working as a wedding assistant on "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera," Sara has an innate understanding of the magic that makes weddings truly special. Growing up with four sisters has given her unique insights into the dating world, making her a go-to source for practical and heartfelt dating advice. Her knowledge and enthusiasm make her the perfect guide for couples seeking to infuse their relationships with creativity and love.