In need of Do or Drink Games For Couples? Here are some you can try.
If you’re looking to spice things up a bit in your relationship, a couples question game/a good ol’ fashioned drinking game is all you need. Drinking games can be a ton of fun (as long as they’re played respectfully).
And contrary to popular belief, not all drinking games need to be played with groups of friends. Some are just as fun (if not more fun) with two. One of those games is called “Do or Drink”.
Pair this with our “truth or drink” couples question game.
What is Do Or Drink?
Do Or Drink is a drinking game that can be played in a group or as a couple. The concept is similar to Truth or Dare, except the truth concept is removed and drinking is inserted. The game really is what it states to be. Do the dare on the card, or drink. It’s that simple.
There’s several different ways that you can play Do Or Drink:
The Board Game
If you want, you can buy the Do or Drink Board Game. When you open the game, you will find two piles of cards – black cards and red cards. Keep the two separated. Each card has a Dare on it. Cards may contain dares like;
“Give your phone to the person on your right and let them text a contact of their choice or finish your drink”
“Sit on the lap of the person to your right for the next round or drink”
And so on and so forth.
Of course, if you’re just playing as a couple, it will simply amend to “give your phone to your partner” or “sit on your partner’s lap.”
Black cards are worth 1 point, red cards are worth 2 points. Whoever ends up with the most points at the end of the game wins.
Of course, this is the standard Do or Drink board game, but you can also buy the couples expansion pack if you want to.
If you don’t want to buy the board game, you can also download the Do or Drink App. The App is available on the App store or Google Play, so you can play on your iPhone or Android phone.
You can download the Do or Drink app and play for free. The main benefit of the app is that you don’t have to wait for delivery. Just download and play whenever you want. Another benefit of the app is that new cards are constantly being added, so you can play regularly with new challenges and dares.
The Do or Dare App also offers in-app purchases so that you can take advantage of everything the game has to offer.
Create Your Own
The premise of Do or Drink is simple, and you don’t always have to play by the rules. If you don’t want to download the app or buy the board game, you can also make your own Do or Drink game very easily. All you need are some cards, some good dare ideas, and some drinks to get the party started!
The best part about creating your own Do or Drink game is that you can amend the cards specifically for the needs of you and your partner. If you don’t feel comfortable doing a striptease, you don’t need to make a striptease card. With that being said, the skies are the limit for what dares you create.
Here’s how to make your own Do or Drink game:
Buy some craft paper and cut it into squares. On each square, write a dare of your choice. To play, simply take turns drawing cards. Do the dare on the card or take a drink. If you do the dare, you get to take the card. If you don’t do the dare, you don’t get a card. The person with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner!
Do Or Drink Couples Questions
Okay, so you’ve decided to create your own game of Do Or Drink. Here are some great dares to add to your game:
- Put on your most glamorous outfit and sing your partner a love song or drink.
- Show your partner the most embarrassing photo on your phone or drink.
- Brush your teeth with vinegar for one minute or drink.
- Melt a marshmallow on a vegetable of your choice and eat it or drink.
- Call a Chinese food restaurant and order pizza or drink
- Let your partner tickle you for 1 minute or drink
- Eat a piece of raw garlic or drink.
- Run down the street and back barking like a dog or drink.
- Dance and sing to the YMCA without any music or drink.
- Wear your clothes inside out for the rest of the game or drink.
- Post an embarrassing picture of yourself online or drink.
- Hold three ice cubes in your mouth until they melt or drink
- Wash your hands with toothpaste or drink
- Go to your neighbors and ask them if they have a dime you can borrow or drink.
- Eat a spoonful of ketchup or drink.
- Proclaim your everlasting love for your partner on your social media or drink.
- Call your best friend and ask them if they can buy you some adult diapers or drink.
- Give a live stage performance with a broomstick or drink.
- Pretend to propose to your partner or drink.
- Act like a baby for two minutes or drink.
- Give your partner a lap dance or drink.
- Remove two pieces of clothing or drink.
- Remove two pieces of your partner’s clothing using only your mouth or drink.
- Twerk for your partner in your underwear or drink.
- Lick whipped cream off of your partner’s navel or drink.
- Act like your partner during sex or drink.
- Dance around an invisible pole in your underwear or drink.
- Kiss your partner passionately for 2 whole minutes or drink.
- Lick your partner’s feet or drink.
- Take off a piece of your partner’s clothing using only your elbows or drink.
- Give your partner a sensual massage or drink.
- Kiss your partner’s neck for 1 minute or drink.
- Send your partner a naughty text message about what you’d like to do to them or drink.
- Get naked and give a demonstration on “how to make cereal” to your partner or drink.
- Fake an orgasm for 30 seconds or drink.
- Turn your partner on without using your hands or drink.
- Let your partner draw a nude photo of your or drink.
- Put on the sexiest piece of clothing you own and wear it for the rest of the game or drink.
- Tell me what you want to do to me or drink.
- Eat a banana seductively or drink.
Want more? Try our truth or dare questions for couples.
Of course, these are just a few of the dares that you can use in a game of Do or Drink. Buy the game, download the app, or make up your own dares for a night of sexy fun with your partner!
Sara, a seasoned expert in wedding planning and date ideas, brings a wealth of experience to our couples blog. With a background in the television industry and hands-on involvement in a dozen weddings, including working as a wedding assistant on "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera," Sara has an innate understanding of the magic that makes weddings truly special. Growing up with four sisters has given her unique insights into the dating world, making her a go-to source for practical and heartfelt dating advice. Her knowledge and enthusiasm make her the perfect guide for couples seeking to infuse their relationships with creativity and love.