Ready for some Juicy Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend?
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been with your boyfriend for a few days or a few years, there’s always room to grow and get to know each other better. After all, as humans, we’re ever changing.
So every once in a while we’ll need to get to know each other again. And as anyone in a successful long term relationship will tell you, communication is key.
You need to be able to communicate your feelings to each other, as well as your thoughts, desires, dreams, and fears. Always find time to talk to each other.
Of course, there’s lots to talk about. Your future, politics, entertainment, the list goes on and on. But today, we’re getting into the juicy stuff!
And juicy isn’t always dirty…it can be deep questions for your boyfriend, spicy questions, or some seriously random questions.
Here are 100 juicy questions to ask your boyfriend:
100 Juicy Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
- How do you feel about me?
- What do you like most about me?
- What’s your favorite thing about my body?
- What’s your favorite position?
- What’s your least favorite position?
- Do you enjoy kissing?
- What is something you would change about yourself?
- How do you feel about PDA?
- How do you feel about monogamy?
- What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
- Where is the craziest place you’ve ever made love?
- What’s your funniest mishap in the bedroom?
- What’s your most embarrassing story?
- What’s your biggest fantasy?
- How do you handle emotionally charged situations?
- Have you ever pretended to be someone else?
- How many partners have you had?
- What is your favorite thing we’ve ever done together?
- Who was your first kiss?
- Who is your celebrity free pass?
- Would you ever be my wingman?
- What are your thoughts on role play?
- If we were to role play, what character would you want to take on?
- If we were to role play, what character would you want me to take on?
- If you had unlimited funds to plan the perfect date night for us, what would you plan?
- Are there any foods that you consider sexy?
- What is my best quality?
- Is there anything that gets you in the mood that I don’t know about yet?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Boxers or briefs?
Juicy Questions To Ask A Guy
- What do you think of when you wake up in the morning?
- Do you have morning breath?
- Have you ever wanted to be more than friends with one of your friends now?
- How would you feel if I kissed another girl?
- How would you feel if someone kissed me but I didn’t reciprocate?
- Do you find a physical connection or an emotional connection more important?
- What is a movie you love that people might make fun of?
- What’s the last thing in your Google Search?
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- Have you ever cheated on a partner?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done in a game of truth or dare?
- What’s your biggest secret?
- Tell me something that no one else knows about you?
- Do you have any hidden talents that I don’t know about?
- What’s your best pick up line?
- What is one move you used to use to pick up a girl?
- Have you ever been told if you’re a good or bad kisser?
- In your opinion, what’s the hottest outfit I wear?
Juicy Questions To Ask Your Crush
- Have you ever been in love before?
- Can we talk about your political views?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Do you believe in UFOs?
- What’s the strangest conspiracy that you believe in?
- Do you believe in past lives?
- Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t want to just so you didn’t hurt their feelings?
- Who’s your favorite person in your life?
- Have you ever lied to someone so they wouldn’t get hurt?
- How do you feel about dating more than one person at the same time?
- Do you think it’s possible for men and women to just be friends?
- What is your relationship deal breaker?
- What gives you the “ick”?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
- What do you think is your best physical feature?
- What do you think is your best character trait?
- Tell me something about your childhood that no one else knows?
- If you could change something about your childhood, what would you change?
- What is the goriest thing you’ve ever seen?
Spicy Questions For Boyfriend
- What is one thing you would like me to stop doing?
- What’s your love language?
- How do you express your love?
- What would you like me to wear to bed at night?
- What’s your favorite date we’ve ever been on?
- Do I make you feel valued in our relationship?
- Is there anything you would like to change about our relationship?
- Do I fulfill your needs?
- Is there anything you’d like to work on in our relationship?
- What do you think we can do to make our relationship better?
- Do you feel like we have good emotional intimacy?
- Do you ever dream about me?
- What’s your most secret dream about me that you’ve ever had?
- Do you like when I wear lingerie?
- How do you feel about PDA?
- What’s your favorite way to kiss?
- Do you like when I send you special texts?
- Do you see us getting married one day?
- Are you a jealous person?
- Do I come across as a jealous person?
Juicy Questions To Ask Your BF
- How do you feel about my best friend?
- Do you trust me?
- When did you first know you were in love with me?
- Do you think we spend enough time together?
- Is there anything we haven’t tried together that you’d like to?
- Where do you see our relationship heading?
- How many children would you like to have?
- Do you ever worry about us breaking up?
- What goals do you have for us?
- Where do you see us in 5-10 years from now?
These are just a few questions that you can use as conversation starters for you and your boyfriend. Some are more naughty than others, but all of these questions are great for enhancing your emotional and physical connection with one another.
Sara, a seasoned expert in wedding planning and date ideas, brings a wealth of experience to our couples blog. With a background in the television industry and hands-on involvement in a dozen weddings, including working as a wedding assistant on "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera," Sara has an innate understanding of the magic that makes weddings truly special. Growing up with four sisters has given her unique insights into the dating world, making her a go-to source for practical and heartfelt dating advice. Her knowledge and enthusiasm make her the perfect guide for couples seeking to infuse their relationships with creativity and love.