Want some fun questions to ask your boyfriend?
When it comes to relationships, there’s lots of things you need to know about your partner before a long term commitment. It’s important to know that you are not only physically and emotionally compatible, but also that your lives will mesh well together.
So asking relationship questions is important. Not only that, but asking questions can help you get to know each other on a deeper and more intimate level, and can help you spot any red flags early on.
Here are 120 questions that you may want to ask your boyfriend to get to know them better:
Basic questions to ask your Boyfriend:
- What’s your favorite color?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Are you an early riser or a late nighter?
- Boxers or briefs?
- Are you a cat or dog person?
- What kind of movies/television shows do you like?
- What do you like to eat?
- Do you like to play games?
- Do you have a favorite alcoholic drink?
Fun Questions to ask your Boyfriend:
Or try some of these funny couples questions…
- If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you take with you?
- What is the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Is there anything you love that other people think is gross?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- If you could fly, where would you fly to?
- What would be your superpower of choice?
- Have you ever been skinny dipping? Would you go?
- What is your worst/grossest habit?
- What would you do to survive a zombie apocalypse?
Childhood Questions to ask your Boyfriend:
- Where did you grow up?
- What was your relationship like with your parents growing up?
- Were you close with your grandparents?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
- Would you change anything about your childhood?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- Who was your best friend as a child?
- Do you and your family have any special traditions?
- Are you close with your extended family?
- What got you in the most trouble as a child?
Personal History Questions to ask your Boyfriend:
- Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever been?
- What’s your favorite thing you’ve ever done?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What were you like as a student?
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
- Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
- What’s the kindest thing you’ve ever done to someone?
- What’s the meanest thing you’ve ever done to someone?
- What’s the scariest thing that’s ever happened to you?
- What’s your biggest regret?
Personality Questions to ask your Boyfriend:
- What’s your best trait?
- What’s your worst trait?
- Do you have any bad habits I should know about?
- What compliment do you get most from people?
- If I spoke to your ex-girlfriend, what would she say about you?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- How do you handle anger?
- What’s something that makes you emotional?
- If you’re sad or upset, what can I do to make you feel better?
- Who do you turn to most when you need advice?
Travel Questions to ask your Boyfriend?
- Do you like to travel? Or would you prefer to stay home?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What’s your favorite place you’ve ever been to?
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
- Have you ever been anywhere really dangerous?
- Are you good at navigating airports?
- Are you afraid of flying?
- What places are on your bucket list?
- Would you rather stay in a lavish hotel or go camping?
- How flexible are you with your travel plans?
Have You Ever Questions:
- Have you ever been skydiving?
- Have you ever done it on the beach?
- Have you ever been in love?
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
- Have you ever dated two people at once?
- Have you ever gone through a partner’s phone?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- Have you ever drove drunk?
- Have you ever stolen something?
- Have you ever been in a fist fight?
Deep questions to ask your Boyfriend: Do You Believe…
- Do you believe in God?
- Do you believe in religion?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Do you believe fairy tales can come true?
- Do you believe that there are more good people in the world than bad?
- Do you believe in miracles?
- Do you believe that the world is round?
- Do you believe in magic?
Past Relationship Questions
- How many relationships have you been in?
- Why did you break up?
- Are you still friends with your ex’s?
- How many people have you slept with?
- How long have you and your ex been broken up?
- Have you ever cheated on a partner?
- What did you and your ex argue the most about?
- If your ex had to say one bad thing about you, what would they say?
- What would your ex say the best thing about you is?
- Do other people consider you a player?
Flirty Questions to ask:
Try some of these flirty questions for your boyfriend…
- Where do you see our relationship going?
- Who’s relationship do you aspire to be like?
- What do you think it takes to make a relationship work?
- What do you think is the most important factor in a relationship?
- How do you handle arguments in a relationship?
- What is your love language?
- What would you do if your friends and family didn’t approve of me?
- What’s something you can improve on in your relationships?
- What does monogamy look like to you?
- What are your views on physical intimacy?
Questions to ask your BF about the Future:
- Do you want to get married?
- Do you want to have kids?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Where do you want to live/settle down?
- How do you see us splitting finances if we are to be together long-term?
- What does your career look like in the future?
- Would you be supportive of my career goals if we stayed together?
- How involved would you be with my family?
- What do you think the “role” of a wife is?
- If we were ever struggling in our relationship, would you consider going to a counselor?
Questions about future Kids:
- How many children do you want?
- Would you prefer a boy or girl?
- Do you have any names you like?
- How do you see the roles divided between mom and dad?
- If we had kids, would you stay at home or work?
- Would you want me to stay at home or work?
- How will we approach discipline with our children?
- How would you respond if I couldn’t have children?
- How do you feel about co-sleeping?
- How would you handle it if our baby had a disability?
Use these questions as a starting reference to get to know your boyfriend better. The idea here is to connect on a deeper level, while at the same time looking for any red flags or suggestions that your lifestyles might not mesh together well.