Looking for Funny Couples Questions to ask your significant other? Conversation and communication is key to any relationship.
Deep chats are great and can help you get to know each other better, but sometimes after a long day, a comical, light-hearted talk is what you need!
These fun relationship questions game for couples can help relieve stress and give you a chance to be a little childish or whimsical.
Even though some of the questions may be a little silly, the answers can actually reveal more about your partner than anticipated. Being able to laugh with your partner is key to a happy relationship.
You can simply take it in turns to ask each other questions which you make up on the spot.
Alternatively, if you are planning ahead, you could each formulate a list in advance. If you are looking for inspiration, numerous pre-printed cards or downloads are available on Etsy and Amazon.
Or go through our whole list of couples questions throughout the linked articles. (They’re the ones in blue!)
Here are some ideas for funny couples questions to get you started:
Would you Rather Couples Questions
Would you rather couples questions can be hilarious and allows you to be a little silly with each other.
- Would you rather be completely hairless or as hairy as a gorilla?
- Would you rather live 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future?
- Would you rather have a personal maid or a personal chef?
- Would you rather have a frogs head or frogs legs?
- Would you rather have a clone of yourself or a clone of me?
- Would you rather have three eyes or three arms?
- Would you rather be remembered for something awful or forgotten about completely?
- Would you rather never gain weight from junk food or never get hangovers from drinking?
- Would you rather have to dance every time you walk or sing every time you speak?
- Would you rather date someone 20 years younger than you or 20 years older?
- Would you rather be bald or have a mullet?
- Would you rather take a vacation with your boss or never go on vacation again?
- Would you rather be gorgeous and married to someone ugly, or ugly and married to someone gorgeous?
- Would you rather be able to speak in any language or be able to talk to animals?
Funny Questions For Relationships
Questions about made-up scenarios let your imagination run wild and help you get to know each other better.
- What is the most elaborate thing you would buy if you were a billionaire?
- If you could go on a night out with any celebrity, who would it be?
- What’s the first thing you would do if you became president?
- In a movie of your life, who would play each of the characters?
- What would you do first if you woke up as the opposite gender?
- If animals could talk, which species do you think you would get on with best, and the least?
- What would be your game plan if there was a zombie apocalypse?
- If you were a superhero, who would be your sidekick and what would your powers be?
- If you were a rapper, what would your name be?
- If you could interview an alien, what would you ask them?
- What fantasy creature do you wish was real?
- If you could make one legal thing illegal, what would it be?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- If you could invent a new holiday, what would it be and what would it involve?
- If you could kill of any TV character, who would it be?
- If you had a time machine, which period would you travel back to?
Mr & Mrs. Questions For Couples-
Also known as The Wedding Shoe Game, or He Said, She Said… Mr & Mrs is a classic couples question game where you decide where the answers to each question are yourself or your partner. Use some of our suggestions below for a comical twist:
- Who has the worst hangovers?
- Who is the best looking?
- Who is the most stubborn?
- Who is the biggest gossip?
- Who is the vainest?
- Who is the most annoying drunk?
- Who has the best hair?
- Who is better at saving money?
- Who is most likely to suggest getting take out?
- Who is the best chef?
- Who has the better dress sense?
- Who is the better driver?
- Who is smarter?
- Who is the most likely to be late to an event?
- Who is most likely to end up in jail?
- Who is the better dancer?
- Who is the messiest?
- Who is the bossiest?
Fun Questions For Couples
Funny questions can still help you learn more about your other half whilst having fun!
- Describe the weirdest dream you have ever had.
- What’s the craziest bet you have ever made?
- What’s the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
- Where’s the oddest place you have ever been?
- What’s the most embarrassing item of clothing you have ever worn?
- Describe your most embarrassing moment.
- What’s the most stupid thing you have ever done while drunk?
- What’s your favorite joke?
- What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
- What celebrity do you think you look like the most?
- What item of clothing of mine do you dislike the most?
- If you had a free pass, which celebrity would you sleep with?
- What is your signature dance move? Show me!
- If you could choose a new name, what would it be?
- Would you streak at a football game for a million dollars?
- Have you ever sent a text message or e-mail to the wrong person? What happened?
- What three things do I say to your all the time?
- Which song would be the soundtrack of your life?
- If you could have a lifetime supply of any food, what would it be?
This or That Couples Questions
This or that questions for couples can be turned into a funny game when you ask the right questions. Try silly ones like these:
- Bald or Man Bun?
- Texting or Calling?
- Thanksgiving or Christmas?
- Date night in or out?
- Hot or Cold?
- Aladdin or Lion King?
- Travel to the past or future?
- LeBron or Jordan?
- Brunch or Dessert?
- Star Wars or Star Trek?
- Mountains or Beach?
Who’s Most Likely To Questions
We love the game, “who is most likely to for couples“! In this game, each of you decides which person is most likely to be the answer to the question. It can really make for a good laugh when you’re trying to argue about who’s the better driver.
- Who is most likely to get arrested?
- Who’s most likely to call in sick for work because they stayed up too late watching YouTube?
- Who’s more likely to hog the covers?
- Who is most likely to forget to text back?
- Who is most likely to eat the last slice?
- Who would be most likely to forget someone’s birthday?
- Who is most likely to plan the best date?
- Who is most likely to be the first person to want to stop on a road trip?
- Who’s more likely to forget to eat during the day?
- Who is most likely to leave their laundry till the last minute?
- Who is more likely to plan a trip?
- Who is most likely to want to stay home all weekend?
- Who is most likely to spend all day watching Netflix?
- Who is most likely to talk about the kids while you’re out?
Spending some time answering funny couples questions can be a great date idea, or something fun to do on your date and connect more. Try out these Road Trip Questions For Couples while you’re out and about.