Looking for flirty questions to ask your boyfriend?
Asking each other fun couples questions can be a fun game to play together or even spark a more meaningful conversation. If you are looking to ignite a spark between the two of you, you could choose to include some flirty questions.
Flirty Questions To Ask A Guy
Make a night out of it by ensuring there aren’t any distractions.
Some nice food and wine will make the evening extra special. Take it in turns to ask each other a flirty question, giving your partner time plenty of time to answer and truly listen to their responses.
Remember, this game is meant to encourage fun and flirting, so try not to take any answers too seriously.
Don’t answer any questions that make you feel uncomfortable, and be respectful of your partner’s boundaries.
If you’re not around, you can always send a flirty text to get him in the mood for these conversations when you’re together later.
Here are some of our ideas for flirty questions, whatever stage your relationship is at:
Flirty Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Asking each other flirty questions can be a fun at-home date to help you get to know each other better and increase intimacy.
- What is your favorite part of my body?
- What initially attracted you to me?
- How would you describe me in three words?
- Describe our relationship using a movie title.
- Have you ever been to a strip club?
- Describe your dream date with me.
- What do you think your best feature is?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- Tell me the story of our first kiss.
- What do you like most about my personality?
- Which do you think was our best ever date?
- What would you like us to do if we had a free day together?
- Have you ever had a dirty dream about me?
- What is your favorite body part to be massaged? (Couples at home spa date night, anyone?)
- Do you prefer it when I’m naughty or nice?
- How do you describe me to your friends and family?
- What’s your favorite thing about being in a relationship?
- What item of clothing of mine do you like best?
- What one thing can you not resist?
- Where do you see us in 5 years time?
- If you had to perform a striptease for me, what song would you choose as your backing track?
- How has our relationship changed your life?
- What is the funniest thing I’ve ever done or said?
- How often do you think about me when we are not together?
- What hobby could we do as a couple that you would want to start together?
RELATED: Fun Couples Questions
Would You Rather Couples Questions
Who’s Most Likely To Questions For Couples
Flirty Questions To Ask Your Crush
Questions to ask someone you are dating…
You may have just been on a couple of dates with someone and are a bit unsure of where you stand.
This is your chance to find out and make the most of the initial spark.
- What is your biggest turn on?
- Am I a good kisser?
- Do you think you are a good kisser?
- Am I your usual type?
- Do you think you would make a good boyfriend/girlfriend? Why?
- Tell me your best pick-up line.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What did you think when you first saw me?
- Do you like public displays of affection?
- Do you think men or women should make the first move?
- How are you still single?
- Do you see yourself falling for me?
- Would you choose love or money?
- Tell me the dirtiest joke you know.
- What song always gets you in the mood?
- What celebrity do you think I look like most?
- Describe your ideal relationship.
- Have you ever sent a sexy photo of yourself?
- If we go on another date, where would you like to go?
- Do you have a fantasy?
- What did you wear to go to sleep?
- What’s the furthest you have ever gone on a first date?
- Have you told your friends and family about me?
- What are the qualities that are essential to you in a partner?
RELATED: Yes or No Questions For Couples
Truth or Drink Questions
Romantic Questions To Ask
Fun Flirty Questions To Ask Your Husband
Just because you are married doesn’t mean you should stop flirting with each other!
Asking each other flirty questions can help you reminisce about when you first started dating and reassure each other that the spark is still there.
- What is your favorite intimate memory of us?
- Do you still fancy me?
- Do you think our relationship has changed since we got married?
- If there was a movie of our lives, what genre would it be, and who would play our roles?
- How would you rate our sex life out of ten? and how do you think it could be improved?
- What’s something we have never done together that you would like to try?
- Describe your dream vacation for us.
- How would you describe our marriage?
- What is your favorite memory of our wedding day?
- What’s the best gift I have ever given you?
- Name a scene in a movie that you would love to re-create with me.
- What small things do I do that make you smile?
- What’s the longest we have ever been apart, and how did you find it?
- What is the most romantic thing I’ve ever done for you?
- Do you think we kiss often enough?
- What’s your favorite thing about being married?
- What one thing about our relationship that you hope will never change?
- How do you think we can spice things up?
- When did you know I was ‘the one’?
- What is your favorite meal that I make for you?
- As a couple, when do you think we are at our best? When are we worst?
- Use a pick-up line from a song or movie to chat me up.
- When we are apart, what makes you think of me?
- If we had to take a class together, what would you choose?
- What would our dream life together look like for you?
- Tell me something I don’t know about you, no matter how small.