Looking for yes or no questions for couples? The Yes or No Question game for couples can be a fun way to spend an evening at home together or could even be the main focus of date night.
This game is simple and can be played anywhere, for any length of time.
It’s suitable for all types of couples, whether you have just started dating, or if you have been married for years.
These questions can make you laugh, help you bond and enable you to find out more about one another.
How To Play Yes or No Questions Game
To play the ‘Yes or No’ game simply take it in turns to ask each other a question where the answer can only be a ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
If your partner’s answer is particularly intriguing you may ask them to elaborate or tell the story.
This can lead to some really interesting and in-depth conversations.
Your other half may even surprise you with something you never knew about them!
You can play for as long as you want and ask any question you like. The only rule is that you must always tell the truth!
The quick-fire nature of the game means players are more likely to give honest answers.
The fact there are only two possible answers keeps the game fast-paced and low pressure.
Below you will find some question ideas, broken into sections based on your mood, your relationship and what you want out of the game.
Pick any questions you like the sound of at random or, for a longer game, go through each category.
If the questions are your main evening activity, why not try them all!
Funny Yes or No Questions
Funny questions are ideal for couples playing just to have fun, who don’t take themselves too seriously.
- Do you ever talk to yourself?
- Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
- Do you think you ever snore?
- Have you ever laughed so hard you wet yourself?
- Do you think if I dressed up I could pass as the opposite gender?
- Do I have an annoying habit you’ve never told me about?
- Do you think you have any annoying habits?
- Do you think you are better looking than me?
- Do you think you are smarter than me?
- Do you think you are funnier than me?
- Would you shave your head for $1000?
- Would you describe yourself as intelligent?
- Do you think I can sing?
- Do you think I can dance?
- Do you think I have a good dress-sense?
- Do you think you have good dress-sense?
Romantic Yes or No Questions For Couples
Romantic questions will help deepen your connection and bond, while setting the tone for date night.
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- Do you think I’m yours?
- Do you think we will ever get married?
- Are you a romantic person?
- Do you ever get butterflies when you are around me?
- Do you think I show you enough affection?
- Is there a song that always reminds you of me?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Do you think we will ever have children?
- Do you ever want us to live together?
- Do you enjoy living with me all of the time?
- Do you completely trust me?
- Can you imagine your life without me in it?
- Do you believe in fate?
- Do you truly love me?
- Have you ever written a love letter?
- Do you feel completely comfortable with me?
- Do you like public displays of affection?
Flirty Yes or No Questions
Flirty- Flirty questions will add a bit of spice back into your relationship!
- Did you have a crush on me when we first met?
- Are you 100% happy with our intimate life?
- Have you ever had a one night stand?
- Do you ever fantasize about me when we aren’t together?
- Have you ever slept with a friend’s ex?
- Have you ever slept with a friend’s family member?
- Do you think I am a good kisser?
- Do you think that you’re a good kisser?
- Have you ever had a ‘friend with benefits’?
Relationship Yes or No Questions
These relationship focused questions will give you a deeper understanding of what your partner expects from a relationship and gives you a glimpse into their former love lives.
- Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Have you ever dated someone 10 years or more older or younger than you?
- Have you ever been ‘friend-zoned’?
- Have you ever told someone you loved them and not meant it?
- Do you think we have a strong relationship?
- Would you forgive me if I cheated on you?
- Have you ever been on a blind date?
- Have you spoken to your most recent ex since you split up?
- Do you think I am a good listener?
- Would you re-locate to another city to be with me?
- Have you ever lied to me?
- Do you think we are too co-dependant on each other?
- Have you ever dumped someone via text messge?
Yes or No Love Questions
Deeper/Getting to Know Each Other Questions-
This set of questions are designed for new couples who have just started dating, or longer-term couples who want to find out something new and surprising about their partner.
This section contains perfect conversation starters, ideal for when you have total privacy.
- Have you ever stolen something?
- Have you ever been on TV or in the newspaper?
- Have you ever been questioned by the police?
- Would you ever get plastic surgery?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- Have you ever met a celebrity?
- Do you think you would make a good parent?
- Do you have any phobias?
- In general, are you happy with your life?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Do you believe that money can buy happiness?
- If you had a chance to go into space, would you go?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Have you ever broken bone?
- Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
- Do you like surprises?
- Would you describe yourself as a religious person?
- Do you believe love is more important than money?