Ready for some Funny Bridal Shower Games to add to your event?
Your Bridal shower is all about celebrating your love and of course, having fun with your closest friends and family. Good friends, good food, good banter – and of course, good games!
You can’t have a shower without games! And bridal shower games are all about making us laugh. So today, we’ve put together our 10 favorite funny bridal shower games to put your guests in a great mood.
Funny Bridal Shower Games
Bridal Shower Guest Game
The find the guest game is a great game to start off your bridal shower because it helps your guests get to know each other better. Create a BINGO style sheet, but instead of putting numbers in each box, put a funny fact about each of your guests.
When the game starts, give everyone their own sheet and a pen. Send your guests around to mingle. The goal is to find out which fact belongs to which guest. When you find the right guest, get them to sign the square.
The first person to get all of the signatures is the winner of the game.
Put a Ring On It
Weddings are all about putting a ring on it, so why not turn it into a fun bridal shower game? For this game all you need is a bag of candy fruit rings and some chopsticks. To play, divide up into teams of two.
Choose one player to be the thrower and the other to be the chopstick holder. Whoever is holding the chopstick puts it in their mouth. The other player has to try to throw as many rings onto the chopstick as they can in 1 minute. Whoever lands the most rings after 1 minute is the winner.
He Said, She Said
Who knows the bride and groom the best? Well, it’s time to find out in this fun game of He Said, She Said bridal shower game. To play, all you need is a list of facts about the bride and/or groom.
For example, one fact might say, “I am the more responsible one”. Another might say, “I am always the first one to sleep”.
It’s then up to the guests to guess who said it – the bride or the groom. The player to answer the most questions correctly is the winner.
Where Were We
If you are the type of couple who likes to travel (or just has a lot of photos), you can play a game of “Where Were We”. To play, lay out a series of photos of you and your man.
The object of the game is for the guests to guess where you were when the photo was taken. Were you at your mom and dads? Maybe you were in Italy? Or maybe just in your backyard! The player with the most correct answers is the winner.
Think you know your music? Time to find out who knows their love songs best! Give each guest a pen and a piece of paper.
Then play a portion of a love song. Each guest writes down what they think the name of the song is, as well as who the artist is. At the end of the game, tally the results to find out who got the most answers correct.
This is the winner!
Tying the Knot
You’re tying the knot, so now let’s see who can tie the knot – with their tongue! All you need for this game is lots of cherries with stems. Whoever wants to play starts with a small bowl of cherries.
Set a timer. The person or team that can tie the most knots with their tongue within 2-3 minutes is the winner!
This game is a classic, so there’s no surprise it’s in our list of top 10 games to play at your bridal shower. If you’ve been to the fair, you know what ring toss is. So now let’s set it up in your home.
Except instead of using whatever they use at the fair – use some wine bottles or champagne bottles. Then, give each individual 10 rings.
The goal is to land the rings onto the neck of the champagne bottles. Whoever lands the most rings at the end of the game is the winner.
Purse Scavenger Hunt
We’ve all seen the women who carry their kitchen sink in their purse – well, now it’s time to see which one of your friends is this woman! Before your wedding shower, prepare a list of items that might be found in someone’s purse for the “what’s in your purse” game.
These can be common things that almost anyone would have in their purse, to more random things that you might not always find. For example, you might have a list that includes, a pack of gum, a cell phone, a piece of chewed gum (ew!), a diaper, bandaids, and so on and so forth.
At your shower, ask your ladies to pull out their purses! Whoever has the most items on the list in their purse is the winner.
You’re about to get married – that means that you’re getting a little older. So why not take you and your friends back to your childhood for a bit with a good ol’ game of musical chairs.
We don’t think this one needs much explanation, but just in case – here it goes. Set up a series of chairs in a circle. To start, each player has a chair. But each time you play a song, one person (who’s not playing the game) must remove a chair.
As the song is playing, players walk around the circle of chairs. When the song stops, each player rushes to get a seat. The player left without a seat at the end of the round is out.
Continue playing until there is only one chair and one player left. That player is the winner.
Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Game
Toilet Paper Couture is a hilarious bridal shower game that brings out the inner fashion designer in guests. Teams armed with rolls of toilet paper embark on a creative challenge to design and craft wedding dresses using only this unconventional material.
Laughter fills the room as participants drape, fold, and tape the toilet paper to create stunning, albeit temporary, couture gowns.
The resulting creations range from whimsical and avant-garde to downright comical, showcasing the guests’ imaginative and resourceful skills.
The bride, adorned with the various toilet paper creations, takes center stage and selects the winning design, making for an unforgettable and laughter-filled moment at the bridal shower.
Okay, so this isn’t so much a funny game as it is a great way to ask for some unique date suggestions for you and your soon to be husband…but you can do it with a funny twist.
Write “date box” on a small box or jar.
Provide each guest with a piece of paper or two. Ask them to write down their most unique date ideas on the paper and place it in the jar.
Open one a week after your wedding and enjoy some unique date night ideas brought to you by your closest friends and family.
But to make this a funny game, you can also ask them to write their worst piece of advise for the bride and groom, and read them out-loud!
More Funny Bridal Shower Activities
- Guess the Groom: Before the bridal shower, ask the groom a series of questions about himself. At the shower, ask the bride the same questions and see how well she knows her groom. It can lead to some funny and unexpected answers.
- Bridal Pictionary: Create a list of wedding-related words or phrases and have guests take turns drawing them while others try to guess. It’s guaranteed to generate laughter and amusing interpretations.
- Wedding Mad Libs: Create a wedding-themed Mad Libs story by leaving out key nouns, verbs, and adjectives. Have guests fill in the blanks with their own suggestions, and then read the hilarious story aloud.
- Bridal Trivia: Prepare a list of fun and quirky trivia questions about the bride and the groom. Guests can compete individually or in teams to see who knows the most about the couple.
- Balloon Pop: Write funny or embarrassing dares on small pieces of paper and put them inside balloons. Each guest has to pop a balloon and complete the dare inside.
- Who’s That Baby?: Ask guests to bring baby photos of themselves, and then display the photos on a board. The challenge is for everyone to guess which guest is in each photo. It’s a fun way to reminisce and discover everyone’s childhood.
- Bridal Emoji Pictionary: Create a list of popular wedding-related phrases using emojis and have guests decipher the phrases. It can be hilarious to see how people interpret the emojis.
- Wedding Advice Roast: Have guests share their funniest and most outrageous wedding advice for the bride. It’s a lighthearted way to give the bride some laughter and unexpected tips.
- Two Truths and a Lie: Each guest takes turns sharing two true facts and one false fact about themselves. The other guests then try to guess which statement is the lie. It’s a great icebreaker game that can lead to funny revelations.
- Bridal Charades: Create a list of wedding-related words or actions and have guests act them out without using any words. The rest of the guests have to guess the word or action being portrayed.
- Wedding Dress Relay: Divide guests into teams and give each team a large, oversized wedding dress or a set of bridal attire. The teams race against each other, with one member from each team putting on the dress and running to a designated spot before returning and passing it on to the next team member.
- Wedding Vows Mad Libs: Prepare a mad libs template for writing funny wedding vows. Guests can fill in the blanks with their own words and phrases to create amusing and unconventional vows.
- Love Song Battle: Divide guests into teams and give each team a buzzer or bell. Play snippets of popular love songs and have teams compete to guess the title and artist of each song. It can lead to some funny moments and debates.
- Bride and Groom Trivia Quiz: Create a quiz about famous celebrity couples or fictional couples from movies and TV shows. Guests can test their knowledge and see who can answer the most questions correctly.
- Who Said It?: Create a list of funny or famous quotes about love, relationships, or weddings. Read out the quotes and have guests guess who said each quote. It can be surprising to find out who said what.
- Wedding Photo Caption Contest: Collect a variety of funny or unusual wedding photos and display them. Guests can write down their funniest captions for each photo, and the bride can choose the best ones.
- Bridal Scavenger Hunt: Create a list of funny and unconventional items for guests to find around the venue or the surrounding area. The first guest or team to find all the items on the list wins.
- Match the Love Songs: Create a playlist of snippets from different love songs and have guests match the song to the artist. You can include a mix of popular love songs and some more obscure ones to make it challenging and entertaining.
- Wedding Karaoke: Set up a karaoke machine or use a karaoke app and let guests sing their favorite love songs. It’s a fun activity that can lead to some hilarious and memorable performances.
These funny bridal shower games are guaranteed to create a lively and entertaining atmosphere for the celebration. From toilet paper couture to wedding mad libs and bridal pictionary, these games offer a mix of laughter, creativity, and friendly competition.
These activities provide an opportunity for guests to bond, share funny moments, and create lasting memories with the bride-to-be.
Whether you’re looking to break the ice, test knowledge, or simply have a good laugh, these games are sure to be a hit at any bridal shower. So gather your friends and family, get ready for some laughter-filled moments, and let the fun begin!