Ready to plan your own Find The Guest Bridal Shower Game?
Your bridal shower is a super exciting, fun day that’s all about the love of you and your soon to be husband.
At your bridal shower, you’re surrounded by everyone you care most about – your best friends, your family, your co-workers.
But despite the fact that you love each and every one of your guests, not all of your guests might feel the same way – because they probably don’t know each other. Your family may not have met all of your coworkers before, who may not have met all of your friends.
So let’s start your bridal shower by spreading the love. The Find The Guest Bridal Shower game is a great way for your guests to get to know each other better.
Find the Guest Bridal Shower Game
The Find the Guest game is an ice breaker game that helps your guests get to know each other better. Most people like to play this game using a card that resembles a BINGO card.
How To Play
Step 1: Preparation
- Create a list of interesting facts or unique characteristics about each guest attending the bridal shower. Ensure the facts are diverse and not too obvious, such as hobbies, travel experiences, or special talents.
- Write down the corresponding names of the guests next to each fact on a separate answer sheet.
- Print or make copies of the list for distribution to the guests.
Step 2: Explanation
- Gather all the guests together and explain the rules of the game. Let them know that the objective is to find the guest who matches each description on the list.
Step 3: Start The Game/Mingle Time
- Hand out a copy of the list to each guest. Make sure they have something to write with as well.
- Encourage the guests to mingle and engage in conversations with one another to discover who matches each description on the list.
- They can ask questions, share stories, or exchange information to uncover the correct answers.
Step 5: Winner Winner
- Once a guest thinks they have correctly matched a fact with a specific guest, they can write down the guest’s name next to the corresponding description on their sheet.
- Guests should continue mingling and gathering information until they have completed the entire list.
Step 6: Verification
- Collect the answer sheets from the guests once they have finished.
- Compare the answers on each sheet with the correct answers on your answer sheet to determine the winner.
Step 7: Announce The Winner
- Declare the guest who has correctly matched the most facts as the winner of the game.
- You can also acknowledge other guests who came close or had interesting connections.
Step 8: Discussion and Laughter
- Take a moment to discuss the facts and let guests share their stories and connections.
Playing the “Find the Guest” bridal shower game adds an exciting element to the celebration, encouraging guests to interact, make new connections, and have a memorable time together. Enjoy the laughter, conversations, and the opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better!
Find The Guest Game
We’ve created two different versions of the Bridal Shower Game:
Version #1 (Fun Facts Version):
In this version of the Bridal Shower Game, you’re using concrete facts about each of your guests. Each square will represent a fact about a different one of your guests.
For example, one square may say, “I have a dog named Otis”. This could be about your mom. Another might say, “My most embarrassing moment was losing my pants in public”. This could be about your best friend. And so on and so forth. Each of the squares will contain a different fact about a different guest.
Give one copy to each of your guests and send them around to mingle with each other. The goal is to find out which guest matches each square. The first person to have all of the squares signed is the winner.
If you don’t have time to make a full Bingo card, you could also just use a list!
How Do You Make the Fun Facts Bridal Shower Game (Version #1)?
There’s two different ways that you can create this game. The first is to send a list of questions to all of your guests. Send the same number of questions as you have guests.
For example, if you have 25 guests, create a list of 25 questions. Questions can be anything from, “What’s your dog’s name?” to “What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?”. Ask your friends to fill out the questionnaire and send it back to you as quickly as possible.
The second option is to send each of your guests one individual question. You might ask one friend what their dog’s name is, and another what their most embarrassing moment is.
Once you have all of your answers, start filling them into your BINGO sheet. If one guest has a dog named Spike, for example, you could put “I have a dog named Spike” into a square. And so on and so forth until your squares are all filled.
Print off your BINGO sheet (one per guest) and hand it out to each guest at your shower.
Keep your answer sheet so that you can use it once the game is complete to find the winner.
Why We Recommend Sending a List of Questions:
In regards to the two options we listed above (sending multiple questions or sending a single question), we recommend sending multiple questions. Yes, it’s a little more work for your guests, but it also gives you more to choose from.
Firstly, it allows you to avoid double answers. For example, if two of your friends have a dog named Spike, you don’t have to use that answer for them. You can use one of their other answers.
Secondly, it lets you pick and choose good answers. You might find one person’s most embarrassing moment more funny than another – and wish to use that one. The more options you have, the more fun the game.
And don’t forget to add a fact that’s not well known about the bride-to-be, to see who knows the bride the best.
So let’s talk about the questions. Here’s a list of questions you can include on your Guest Bridal Shower Game:
Bridal Shower Game Questions:
- How long have you been married?
- What’s your dog’s name?
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
- Where’s the coolest place you’ve travelled?
- Do you have any tattoos?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- What’s the craziest thing you have in your purse?
- Have you ever had any strange pets?
- Where do you live?
- Where was your first kiss?
- Who’s your celebrity crush?
- What’s your cartoon character crush?
- What’s the spiciest food you’ve ever eaten?
- When was your first kiss?
- When did you cry last?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite song?
- What is one unique thing about you?
- Do you have any talents?
- Give us a fun fact about yourself…
- What’s your favorite hobby?
Of course, you can ask any questions you want! These are just a few to get your brain motivated. Alternatively, you could ask each guest to send you a fun fact about themselves! This leaves it up to the guest what information they want to share!
Version #2 (Generalized Facts Version):
In the second version of this game, you use generalized facts. Each square would contain a fact that could apply to one or more people. For example, one square might say, “someone who doesn’t drink coffee”.
Another might say “someone who drove over an hour to get here”. Each of these facts could apply to one or more people in the room.
The goal here is to find someone in the room that matches each answer. Of course, there may be more than one person for each answer – and that’s okay. As long as each square has a signature at the end of the game, you could win.
How do you Make a Fun Facts Bridal Shower Game (Version #2):
For this game, you don’t need to send anything for your guests to fill out – you just use generalized information that could apply to anyone. Here are some ideas to fill in your squares:
Find someone who:
- Doesn’t drink coffee
- Likes olives
- Has travelled in the last 3 months
- Is wearing red
- Is wearing sexy panties
- Who has owned a hamster
- Who watches reality tv
- Who believes in ghosts
- Who believes in aliens
- Who doesn’t like cheese
- Who drinks wine every night
And so on and so forth.
When playing either version of the game, you can make it so that the winner has to have a signature on every square, or that they have to create a line or X like in the real game of BINGO!