Looking for “How Well Do You Know The Bride” Questions? Games are an absolute must for a Bridal Shower and Bachelorette party.
Games can add structure to the event, while helping the group bond and get to know each other better. And, most importantly, they’re fun!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you! See our full disclosure policy here.
“How Well Do You Know the Bride” or, “Who Knows The Bride Best”, is a classic game to include. This will keep the focus exactly where it belongs- on the Bride!
It’s an easy bridal shower game to play, and you’ll know all about the Bride in time for the big day.
Follow up this fun game with one of our other favorite Bridal Shower Games:
How to Play “How Well Do You Know The Bride
1. Prepare your list of questions.
You may wish to have your answer sheets match the color scheme of the wedding, or you could include the Bride’s name or picture!
How many questions you include is entirely up to you, but 20-30 is a good number to aim for.
Ideally whoever compiles the list will be someone close to the Bride.
2. Give a set to the Bride to fill out before the game
3. Set the scene by creating a comfortable, attractive setting.
Decor such as balloons and flowers is a nice touch.
Make sure everyone has somewhere comfortable to sit and can easily write down their answers.
An upbeat playlist, which includes some of the Bride’s favorite tunes, will add to the atmosphere.
Snacks and cocktails or champagne at this point will also go down well!
4. Gather all the guests and hand out copies of your question sheets.
Make sure you have plenty to go around and a few extras just in case.
It’s also a good idea to buy a pack of pencils/pens.
If you have a large number of guests, you may wish to ask the group to get into teams or pairs.
Ask them to come up with a silly/funny team name!
5. Read out the questions and ask each guest or team to fill out their answers.
6. Ask the guests to swap papers and mark each other’s answers as you or the Bride reads them out
7. Collect the answer sheets and announce the winner.
Encourage a bit of friendly competition by including a prize such as candy or champagne.
8. Ensure you prepare a tie-breaker question in the event of two bachelorette party guests getting the same score.
This question should be a little trickier than the rest, and the answer should be a number.
The finalist who gives the closest answer is crowned champion.
BONUS: For an extra fun twist, you could include a forfeit dare for whoever gets the lowest amount of questions correct!
Although your game should focus on the Bride, you may wish to include some about the happy couple.
This way everyone in the group learns a bit more about their story.
You could also include a couple of questions about the Groom.
Some questions could be about the wedding too, so everyone learns about the preparations and what to expect on the big day.
How Well Do You Know The Bride Questions
Here are some ideas of questions you may wish to include:
Questions about the Bride:
- What is the Bride’s go-to drink order at the bar?
- What color are her eyes?
- What was the Bride’s first-ever job?
- Does the Bride have any pets?
- What is the Bride’s middle name?
- Name the Bride’s brothers & sisters
- Does the Bride have any phobias?
- What was the Bride’s favorite subject at school?
- What three items does she never leave the house without?
- What is the Bride’s favorite animal?
- What is her favorite food?
- What is the Bride’s favorite color?
- What car does the Bride drive?
- Where does she work?
- Who is the Bride’s celebrity crush?
- What is her zodiac sign?
- When is the Bride’s birthday?
- Where did she go to school?
Questions about the Bride & Groom:
- How long have the Bride & Groom been dating?
- Where did the Bride & Groom go on their first date?
- Where did the Bride meet the Groom?
- Who is more likely to be late to their own wedding?
- Where did the Bride & Groom go on their first vacation together?
- Who made the first move?
- Who Said “I love you” first?
Questions about the Wedding:
- After the wedding, what will be the Bride’s new last name?
- Where are the Bride & Groom going on their honeymoon?
- How many wedding dresses did she try on before she found ‘the one’?
- Where did the proposal take place?
- How many bridesmaids has the Bride chosen?
- What are the wedding colors?
- Who chose the first dance song?
Tie-Breaker Question ideas:
- How many countries has the Bride visited?
- How many tattoos/piercings does the Bride have?
- How many cousins does she have?
- How many attempts did it take for the Bride to pass her driving test?
- How many items are currently in the Bride’s purse?
“Who Knows The Bride Best?” Questions
Short of time? Why not purchase a ready-made set of questions for your game.
Etsy and Amazon are full of great options. Most of these are available as downloads to print out at home.
For an even more convenient option, you could order some printed answer sheets. Here are our top picks:
- Friends-Themed How Well Do You Know The Bride–
If you are hosting a Friends themed Bachelorette party, or if the Bride is a big fan of the popular TV show, this set of questions is for you! It’s available as a PDF download from Etsy.
- Pink Question Bridal Shower Cards
This set from Amazon features gorgeous pink printed cards, ideal if pink is the wedding color or the Bride’s favorite. Each pack contains 20 cards.
- Who Knows the Bride Best Questions
This downloadable from Etsy adds an extra twist to the game by including three categories- ‘Name her..’, ‘Name her favorite..’ and ‘Which choice would the Bride-to-be pick?’.
- Dirty Little Secrets Bachelorette Questions Game
This one is for a bachelorette party…If you are a close-knit group, with a cheeky sense of humor, why not try this naughty version of the game from Etsy.
Questions such as ‘Has she ever had a one night stand’ and ‘What is the wildest thing she has ever done’ are bound to have the group giggling!