Let’s learn all about the Would She Rather Bridal Shower Game…
So you’re looking for a good game to play at your bridal shower? Well, you’ve come to the right place! We have tons of different games and ideas to make your bridal shower a memorable one.
From the Toilet Paper Dress game, to Bridal Shower Jeopardy, and Bridal Shower Scavenger hunts – we have the dish on them all. And today, we’re going to introduce you to the Would She Rather Wedding Shower Game!
What is the Would She Rather Bridal Shower Game?
Chances are, you’ve probably heard of the Would You Rather Game at some point in your life. It’s a super fun and simple game that you can play with your friends. And the game is exactly what it sounds like.
You give your friends two options, and they choose which of those options they’d rather do. For example, you might ask your friend “Would you rather eat dog food for a week or no food at all for a week?” and then they answer the question.
Of course, there’s lots of different variations of the game that range from PG to XXX. One of those variations is the PG rated Bridal Shower Game.
What Do You Need to Play the Would She Rather Wedding Shower Game?
One thing we love about the Would She Rather Bridal Shower Game is the simplicity of it. All you need is a pen or pencil for each of your players, a pre-made Shower Game sheet, an answer key, and a prize for the winner or winners!
- Pen or pencil for each player
- Pre-made Game Sheet
What Prep do you Need for the Would She Rather Bridal Shower Game?
The only prep that you need to do for the Would She Rather Shower Game is a pre-made question sheet. This will be a sheet that includes all of your questions. Would she rather stay up late or go to bed early? Would she rather drink wine or coffee?
You can make a list of as many questions as you want. Make sure you use a checklist style so that people can check off the answer they want to respond with. For example:
Would She Rather:
o Go to Bed Early OR o Stay up late
o Drink Coffee OR o Drink Wine
Print off as many sheets as you have players and save them for game time.
You can either give the bride-to-be the list beforehand to fill out her answers, or you can give it to her at the same time you hand it out to all of the guests.
How To Play Would She Rather:
Again, what we love most about this game is the simplicity of it. When the time comes to play the game, all you need to do is hand out your Would She Rather game sheet and some pens/pencils to each of your players. Have them answer the questions as they think the bride will respond.
For example, if they think the bride would rather go to bed early than stay up late, they will check off the “go to bed early” option. Set a timer for 5 minutes so everyone has time to finish all of their answers.
When everyone has finished, it’s time to tally the scores. Have the bride stand front and centre, and ask her how she responded to each of the questions one by one. You can have people keep track of their own scores, or hand their paper to the person next to them to keep track of each other’s scores.
The person with the most correct answers at the end of the tally is the winner!
Prizes for the Winner
In the best case scenario, each of your Bridal Shower games would have a single winner. But when it comes to this game, that’s not usually the case. Depending on how many questions you’ve asked, you might have multiple winners for the game.
For this reason, we always suggest keeping multiple prizes on hand. If you don’t want to have extra prizes, you could also have a tie-breaker game. Paper/scissors/rocks, bride trivia questions, or questions about the groom are all great ways to break a tie in games.
In terms of prizes, most people like to keep things simple. A chocolate bar, candy treats, travel-sized sanitizers, key chains, or pretty much anything you can find in the dollar store all make affordable gifts for your bridal shower.
But if you want to go bigger, people also love things like gift cards, gift baskets, bottles of wine, mini alcohol bottles, and so on and so forth.
Would She Rather Questions:
Okay, so we’ve answered pretty much everything else about the game, so without further ado, here are some questions you might want to add to your game list:
Would She Rather:
- Drink Coffee or Wine?
- Stay up late or go to bed early?
- Wake up early or sleep in late?
- Live in the city or live in the country?
- Wine and cheese or Beer and fries?
- Travel the world or explore close to home?
- Go Camping or stay at a 5 star resort?
- Red Wine or White Wine?
- Salty or Sweet?
- Get a piercing or get a tattoo?
- Watch a chick flick or watch a horror movie?
- Big Spoon or Little Spoon?
- Backstreet Boys or N’Sync?
- Jeans or Yoga pants?
- Cook Dinner or Eat Out?
- High heels or flats?
- Shop new or shop used?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Go for a night on the town or Netflix and Chill?
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Diamonds or Pearls?
- Summer or Winter?
- Read a book or watch a movie?
- Travel by plane or by train?
- Beach or mountains?
- Fancy dinner or take out?
- Watch a sunrise or a sunset?
- Have a personal chef or a house cleaner?
- Ice cream or cake?
- Visit the past or the future?
- Swim in the ocean or a pool?
- Have unlimited money for shopping or for traveling?
- Be able to speak every language fluently or play every musical instrument skillfully?
- Dog or cat?
- Always be too hot or always be too cold?
Try these this or that questions if you’re looking for more.
Would She Rather Wedding Questions
- Would she rather have a small intimate wedding or a grand extravagant one?
- Would she rather have a beach honeymoon or a mountain getaway?
- Would she rather wear a traditional white wedding dress or a unique colored gown?
- Would she rather have a formal sit-down dinner or a buffet-style reception?
- Would she rather write her own vows or stick to the traditional ones?
- Would she rather have a destination wedding or a local celebration?
- Would she rather receive cash gifts or items from a registry?
- Would she rather have a live band or a DJ at the reception?
- Would she rather have a large bridal party or just a few close friends?
- Would she rather have a themed wedding or a classic one?
- Would she rather have a big tiered cake or an assortment of desserts?
- Would she rather have an outdoor garden wedding or an indoor ceremony?
- Would she rather have a first dance in front of everyone or keep it private?
- Would she rather have a rehearsal dinner at a fancy restaurant or a casual backyard BBQ?
- Would she rather have a traditional bouquet toss or skip that tradition?
- Would she rather receive marriage advice from guests or keep it spontaneous?
- Would she rather have a formal bridal shower or a relaxed, informal one?
- Would she rather have a long engagement or a short one?
- Would she rather have a photo booth or a video booth at the wedding?
- Would she rather have a signature cocktail or an open bar at the reception?
Would She Rather Bachelorette Game
There are so many fun questions that you can use for this game. Of course, for this version we’ve kept things pretty PG.
But depending on the personality of the bride and the audience/guests at the shower, you can make it as X rated as you like. In an X rated version, you could do sex categories, or different actors that the bride can choose between.
The skies are the limit with this game so just have fun with it!