The “how well do you know me questions game” is a great way to learn more about your partner, find out how much they know about you and also have fun!
Do you ever feel like your other half isn’t fully listening when you talk about yourself?
This relationship questions game will help you find out if that’s true!
This game can be played anywhere at any time.
Some couples even make a whole date night out of it.
Just add some drinks, snacks and music!
It’s also suitable for couples at any stage in their relationship.
For couples newly dating the game is an ideal way to find out more about each other and facilitate conversation.
For long-term couples and those who are married, you should ask harder questions to keep it interesting.
You may even surprise yourselves by finding out something about your spouse you never knew before!
How To Play
You can ask your partner a series of questions about you, either pre-prepared or made up on the spot.
Alternatively, you can take it in turns to ask questions and both answer.
You may even wish to keep score and turn it into a mini competition!
Don’t worry if you or your partner don’t know the answers to all the questions.
This game is all about finding out more and being more attentive to one another.
How Well Do You Know Me Quiz Questions
Below are some lists of question ideas for your ‘How Well Do You Know Me’ game, broken up into different categories:
Basic Personal Questions
Ideal for new couples or as easy starter questions
- What is my middle name?
- When is my birthday?
- How many siblings do I have?
- Who is my closest friend?
- Am I an extrovert or an introvert?
- What car do I drive?
- What are my parents’ names?
- Where do I work?
- What did I want to be when I was growing up?
- Would I change my career if I had the chance?
Questions all about you but a little harder than the basics
- Name 3 things currently in my purse/wallet…
- What was the last book I read?
- What was the last item I purchased?
- What was the last country I travelled to?
- What was the last thing I ate?
- How many different cities have I lived in?
- When was the last time I was drunk?
- Have I ever performed on stage?
- Do I own a journal?
- How many cousins do I have?
- What was my first ever job?
- Do I collect anything?
- What’s the best vacation I’ve ever been on?
- What’s my biggest pet peeve?
- Have I ever been to a musical?
- What do I think is my best feature?
- When’s my birthday?
- Have I ever smoked?
- Do I have any allergies?
- What’s my worst habit?
- Do I snore?
- What was the last concert I went to?
- When did I pass my driving test?
- Can you name my siblings?
- What was the street name I grew up on?
- Would I ever audition for a TV show?
- What’s my most embarrassing moment?
- What was my favorite subject at school?
- What grades did I get in college?
- What was my first job?
- What did I want to be when I was young?
- What was my favorite sport when I was a kid?
- What was my favorite food?
- What was my favorite dessert?
- Did I have a favorite author as a teenager?
- What’s my favorite animal?
- Would I ever skydive?
- Am I a morning person or a late night person?
- Would I read before bed, or prefer a movie to fall asleep to?
- Coffee or juice for me in the morning?
- Would I travel somewhere, where I didn’t know the language?
- What do I always forget?
- Would I prefer a city break or a country break?
- How many beach vacations have I had?
- If I had a dog, would I want to train it?
- What’s my favorite book?
- When was the last time I met up with my parents?
- What’s my favorite day of the week?
- What’s my favorite time of day?
- Do I have more female friends than male?
- Where do my grandparents live?
- What’s my favorite perfume?
- Where do I love going with friends for a drink?
- What do I find the most frustrating about work?
- Which colleague irritates me the most?
- Do I go to the gym?
- How many times do I work out?
- Would I apply for a marathon?
- What’s my favorite season?
- What do I do for work?
- Where do I live now?
- What do I love doing on Saturdays?
- Do I wear jewelry?
- How do I like my eggs in the morning?
- How many sugars are in my morning drink?
- What’s my favorite pizza topping?
- What’s my bedtime routine?
- Do I prefer cooking or washing up the dishes?
- What’s my go-to takeout?
- Would I ever join a cult?
- What color are my eyes?
- How often do I change my hairstyle?
- Would I ever go back to college?
- Have I ever broken a bone?
- How do I feel about being late?
- What was my pet called, if I had one?
- What’s my dad’s name?
- What does my mom do for work?
- Who is my celebrity crush?
Questions About Childhood
Finding out more about someone’s childhood can help you gain a deeper understanding of who they are as a person
- Where was I born?
- What was my favorite class at school?
- Which was my least favorite?
- What was the name of my first pet?
- What high school did I go to?
- Was I in any sports teams?
- What did I want to be when I grew up?
Finding out what your partner does or doesn’t like is key. If there’s information you don’t know, make sure you note it so you can spoil them with the perfect gift, meal or date night idea!
- What is my favorite color?
- What is my favorite TV show?
- Where do I buy most of my clothes from?
- Do I follow any sports teams?
- What is my favorite food?
- What is my favorite genre of music?
- What is my favorite thing to do on a weekend?
- Which season/holiday do I enjoy most?
- What is my all-time favorite movie?
- Which celebrity do I find annoying or dislike?
- Who is my favorite actor?
- Where’s my favorite place to go out to eat?
- Who is my celebrity crush?
Perhaps one to avoid if you are very newly dating (or if you get jealous easily!) but it can be useful to delve into your partner’s past experiences.
- Who was my first boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Have I ever had my heart broken?
- What is the worst date I have ever been on?
- Have I ever been cheated on?
- Have I ever cheated on someone?
- How did my last relationship end?
- How many people have I dated before you?
- Have I ever kissed someone of the same gender?
- How long is my longest ever relationship?
- How many relationships have I had?
- Have I ever been broken up with by text?
- Have I ever had a long distance relationship?
- Have I ever had a proposal?
- Would I ever date someone who’s not single?
- Where would I want to get married?
- Describe my ideal date
- Would I want to be proposed to in front of lots of people, or somewhere more private and intimate?
- Have I ever been intimate outside?
It can be romantic to look over the history of your relationship together. These questions are the ultimate test for longer-term couples too!
- When is our anniversary?
- Where did we go on our first date?
- What is the first gift I ever bought you?
- How long have we been together?
- When was our first kiss?
- What do you think I would change about you?
- Did I have a crush on you when we first met?
- What was I wearing when you officially asked to be your girlfriend/boyfriend?
- Where is my favorite place to go for our date night?
- Would I use any toys in the bedroom?
- Did I like you on the first date, or was it a slow burner?
- What’s my pet name for you?
- What was the first gift I bought you?
- When did I introduce you to my friends?
Deeper How Well Do You Know Me Questions
These questions allow you to really connect and are also great conversation starters.
- What is my greatest fear?
- What do I complain about most?
- Do I believe in God?
- What is my dream job?
- What is my biggest insecurity?
- Can I speak any other languages?
- Have I ever done anything illegal?
- If I was an animal, what would I be?
- Do I have a hidden talent?
- What is my biggest regret?
- Who are the three most important people to me?
- What is my greatest achievement?
- What are my political views?
- What makes me happy?
- What aspect of my life at the moment causes me the most stress/concern?
- Have I ever fainted?
- Do I have any major fears?
- What’s my biggest life goal?
- Do I want children?
- Where do I want to travel to the most?
- Where have I already traveled?
- Have I ever gone abroad by myself?
- Am I religious?
- Where would I love to live the most?
- Did I get in trouble at school?
- How many best friends do I have?
- Would I ever write a book?
- Have I ever smoked anything illegal?
- Who would I tell my secrets to?
- Which family member am I closest to emotionally?
- When did I last cry at a movie?
- Would I get sweets or popcorn at the theatre?
- If I could go back and change anything about my childhood and teenage years, would I, and if so, what?
Question About The Future
Perhaps the most important category of all! Check you are both on the same page by finding out what your partner knows about your future dreams and ambitions.
- What is one place I would love to travel to?
- Do I want to have kids? If so, how many?
- Do I ever want to get married?
- What are my main long-term goals?
- What would I like to do when I retire?
- Where would I like to live in the future?