Looking for Questions For Married Couples? You’re going to want to check these out and add it to your list of couples question games.
As a married couple, you probably know each other pretty well. After all, you spend the majority of your time together.
Unless you’re in a unique situation, you probably wake up together, go to bed together, and spend much of the day together outside of work. That means you probably know a lot about your partner.
But as humans, we’re always learning and growing, and we need to learn and grow with our partner. We should never stop talking and never stop asking questions.
Of course, we know that it can be difficult to find things to talk about when you feel like you’ve literally talked about everything.
So today, we’re here to help!
To help stimulate conversation between you and your partner, we’ve devised a series of questions to ask when you’re married.
Conversation Starters For Married Couples
When you two were first dating, you probably talked a lot about the future.
Where will we live? Do you want kids? What does life look like for us?
And by now, many of those questions are probably answered. But that doesn’t mean you need to stop talking about the future.
Deep Questions For Married Couples
Here are some questions that you can ask your partner regularly to ensure that your relationship is on track and that you and your partner are on the same page:
- What do the next 5 years look like for us?
- Do we want children (or more children)?
- Will we live in our home forever? Or should we start looking somewhere new?
- Are you happy in your career? Where do you want to see your career progress in the next few years?
- Are you happy in our relationship?
- Is there anything that we can do to improve our relationship?
- Do you feel that I am fulfilling my role as a partner?
- Is there anything that you would like to see me work on?
- What is your biggest fear in our relationship?
- Do you feel like I provide enough love and sensitivity in our relationship?
- Have I made you doubt me in any way recently?
- Are you happy with the level of intimacy in our relationship?
- Can we improve our intimacy in the relationship?
- What do you wish for our future together?
- Are there any trips that we can look forward to taking together in the near future?
- Are we happy with our financial situation?
- Is there anything we can do to move closer to our financial goals?
- Do you feel like an equal in our relationship?
- What’s your favorite strength that I bring to the relationship?
- Do you feel more emotionally connected than when we first met?
- How can we improve our emotional connection?
- Do you feel like we have stimulating conversations?
- Is there anything that we used to do in the beginning of our relationship that you miss now?
- Has your love for me faded or grown stronger over the years?
- How can we make our friendship stronger?
- What is your love language? (Check out: Words of Affirmation for Him & Words of Affirmation for Her if that’s their love language)
- Do you feel that I speak your love language? Or could I improve?
- What has been the most challenging aspect of our relationship?
- Do you feel like we handle disagreements appropriately?
- What can I do to better communicate with you when we are upset with one another?
- If you could be known for one thing after you die, what would you want to be remembered for?
Fun Questions For Married Couples
Of course, just because you’re married doesn’t mean everything has to be so serious. So here’s some random, fun questions that you can ask your partner too – things you might not already know the answer to:
- If you could choose one superpower, what power would it be?
- If you could choose to have one secret talent, what would it be?
- Do you ever pick your nose when I’m not looking?
- If you had 3 wishes right now, what would they be?
- What’s something you have never told me before?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever had happen to you?
- If you could switch lives with one of your friends, who would you choose?
- What would you pick to be your last meal?
- Have I ever given you a gift you’ve secretly hated?
- Is there anyone in our lives right now that you would like to not see as much in the future?
- What animal do you think I most resemble and why?
- What animal do you think you most resemble and why?
- What do you think is the scariest animal of them all?
- If you were given the option to travel to space, would you go?
- What if it was a one way ticket?
- What’s your earliest memory?
- What do you think is the world’s worst job?
- If you had the option, would you rather travel to the past or the future?
- What’s the best advice you have ever been given?
- If we could invite anyone to a dinner party, who would we invite?
Would You Rather Questions For Married Couples
And remember all of those fun, silly games you used to play as a new couple? Why quit playing them just because you’re married? For good ol’ times, here are some Would You Rather questions to ask your spouse:
- Ask me for help or figure out a problem on your own?
- Be rich and cocky or broke and kind?
- Be in love forever or be in lust forever?
- Be invisible or have the ability to fly?
- Be intelligent and ugly or attractive and unintelligent?
- Run into a ghost or an alien?
- Have yellow teeth or missing teeth?
- Give up sex or give up food?
- See your parents having sex or have them walk in on us during sex?
Of course you can always play these fun games together as well:
See? Just because you’re married doesn’t mean the conversations need to end.
Whether you’re asking some silly questions that can make you both cringe and laugh, or asking more intimate and deep questions, it’s always important to continue communicating and getting to know your partner.
Grow together, not apart.